Bio

Author of book Visa Wives. Mom. Crocheter, Recycle crafter, jewelry maker. Craft products ideator. Beginner gardener. Columnist.

I write, I craft. I write about crafts, and craft using words. Am flexible like that. In my ancient avatars, have worked in daily newspaper, weekly newspaper, and magazine reporting for eight years non-stop.
Providence gave me a break of five years, during which I upgraded skills, wrote, edited and rewritten copies for not just myself, but contacts, blogs and websites.

In the meanwhile, I also did a short stint at Times of India, Chennai, during which I worked on environment related stories, besides the Congress beat in politics.

Am bouncing back, better than ever before.

My USP: Chasing the details. Quality is in the details. And of course, commitment. To perfect what I do. Am open to new ideas. To learn.

I have worked, at The New Indian Express Bangalore, and as Tehelka's Bangalore Correspondent. Besides, I've written for some top trends blogs, and extensively in my own personal blog `Writing on Sand'. I blog at www.cerebraltoothbrush.com and also own a crafts/hobbies blog - Imprints Handmade. At the moment, am Consulting Editor for The Thumb Print e-mag that is based out of Northeast India, that has strong content.

My interests have veered towards the innovative, creative and lifestyle trends, and interiors while retaining that hawk eye habit for out-of-box ideas.

You could contact me at: radiscribe@gmail.com

or follow me in facebook: profile name - radhika malladi (bulusu)


Comments

Popular Posts